BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 11, 2011

PROMOTE ~

emm . ok well , today im hangout ~
yeah ~ just to fill my last day during this holiday
hoho 0.0

bored bored
= ='
dunno wht to do
so , i beg my mother to send me out
first thing to do is binding my work ( yeah , scrap book )
then , meet my siz fyezah to get my order 
those crafts !!
ITS BEAUTIFUL !

she make by own 
sooo creative ! and im soooo jealous of her
she have find the way to get a
MONEY 
 hehe . i have think to bussiness at FB
yeah , its kinda like hijab , shawl or pashmina maybe
hehe :) i really want to do 
but , its ok i will realize it after my big war of SPM

ow ya , i have order 2 stuff from her 
its kinda of purse and keychain 
hek3 ^^, cute and loveble
its handmade craft so i think i need to learn how to do
emm ya ?? * umi offer pi kelas menjahit pown x maw*
haha ~ saia x suka menjahit
i prefer to learn COOKING and BAKERY
haha . i love to make it something delicious
hoho * merepeks*
just hope mai !
yeah , i know its hope and i really want to master it

but my ummi said " all u want it u will do after SPM "
haha :DD
WHAT THE HECK !
im gonna wait it for a long tym lae
huh ! i think its no need to pay for fee if i learn wif my grandmother
is it ??

ok larrgghh ckup ak merepeks kat sini ~
any OBJECTION ??
lau xda bagus2
law ada JUST GO AWAY larhh !!

hahaha :DD kidding LOL


mine ^^ kinda of cute 
thnks siz . muah !!

sapa maw kestaw saia ! x pown pi jer kat blog dya
or kat fb pown ada .

kapishh ??
chowzz ~



0 comments: