BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hei2 . huhuhu . now im get fever wif style ! muahaha :DD
geli tak ? yer arhh , i know who i am . x ssuai pown jadi model aite ?
bt , its ok . i dun care coz its wht i want ! last entry i have share
oredy about HELIZA AF . is it ? ngehehe :DD 

yahh ! im get fever with her hijab ! rasa cm nak beli jak suma 
tdung2 yg berkenan kat hati ni ! huhu . bt , i didn't have
money lorrhh ~ its ok im gonna push my umi 2 buy it from me . hehe * devil laugh *
PUSH ??  haha ! no larrhh . pujuk jerr kali ~
ok2 , last last last day . yahh , i dun remember when . i have
share bout hijab fashion with one of my buddy . hehe ^_^
we have same heart thats wanna get a awesome hijab . huhu

yah pashmina,shawl,hijab . tht's new trend nowadays ~
simple but gorgeous !! fohoooo ~ i like ! 
hehe . ou ya , bout my buddy tht i mentioned awhile she like
HANA TAJIMA style . wanna know who's that ?
haha ~ actually she was a designer for detail BRITISH JAPANESE style .
i've just searching about her last night ~ u knw why a lot of muslimah like her ::::

 1st because she fcking pretty.
2nd a model in tudung (Y) and menutup aurat
3rd she's a model
4th she's pretty??
5th she's a designer
6th damn she has nice style

hana tajima ~ preety right ?


yeah ~ thats da bcoz . and me ? ou , i think u know oredy .
i love damn much with HELIZA !! fuhh ~
just wanna meet her now . but yeah its down my inspiration when i 
post my feel at fb .


anonymous asked me this.
SINCE WHEN LA AKU NK JADI HELIZA HELMI.
ckp skit???

 fine, i know i love her. doesnt mean i WANNA BE her.
even though i wish i do..

but post my feel at fb and write the entry about it at previous just for fun.
cz i love her style -.-
and i dnt even use her tudung style. duuhh..
im just simple , just dream i wanna wear those style
* even my lil bro knows tht

kalau kau jeles aka "tgh tdo", ckp ja laa.
kalau BRANI,x ya buat anonymous k dik :)

KAPISH???

0 comments: