BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 10, 2011

leaving is hard

well, in a few days i'll be going back to hostel
not a few days actually , ITS TOMORROW!!!

and it would be very impossible for me to blog for a few weeks
because im not bringing laptop there. unless i really needs it.
im still packing. somehow i dont think everything can be pack in the bags. HAHA.
i have so many stuff, even my mum complaint bout. i do shop a lot. hmm. * cory ummi*
i think i'll need 3 bags. 1 for LOTS of baju kurung+tshirts, 1 for sleeping cloths+tdung labuh+mknnan minuman
haih -.- and tht still doesnt include all shoes and my pillow...( baru buy !!) hohoh0
O.O
im dizzy thinking bout it already.

anyways, ive done most of the things they want.
well, i think everything.
thanks to my parents they actually send me here and there to shopping stuff
*huahuahua ~ cm x besa ni bha*
ou ya ! i have already made my new tdung labuh . yeah ! saya jahit sendiri .
i feel so independent. i think thats good.
yeah , i think its the time to make a change
my dad said i need to learn to be on my own and not count on them cuz in the future its us whose doing everything rite.
AND A BIG THANKS TO MY DAD.
yes, for the moneyh to buy my stuff :DDDD
some things i also use my money to help lighten ur burden :')

so, i can say that i am excited to go back to hostel? haha, yes, one of the reason is that my fren gonna back too 
but im feel bad wif my homew0rk ( lom siap wehh )
others is just i really miss the routine there. too excited. i love hostel.
not that SCHOOL !! even x ckup tdo , tapi syoqq bb ad kwn 
yeah ~ first thing to do at school is
DONE MY HOMEWORK !!

haha . to all my frenz at MUSLIM
pliss help me to do =='
hek3


ok. bye for a long time. i think -.-                                                       

0 comments: