BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 20, 2011

I CANT CONTROL IT !

HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR BAJU RAYA YET??


I HAVE, OH YEAH~~

ok, berlagak gila -.- haha
neyh, i guess im just excited for raya even though a few weeks after that i will have my exam. which is kinda PFTTT there.
but yeah, we gotta go through that somehow right.
ok,2 weeks ago, i already bought a jubah, 2 pashmina and 1 wedges (not that high ). oh, did i mention that it's my dad's money -.- i know i have my own. but yea~

and, last week im suppose to teman my friend go shopping here at 1 borneo. somehow, it turns out that i bought more things than her. its so obvious, im a SHOPAHOLIC. ugh,  cant control it. seriously, the only way for me not to waste money, is not to go out. and we all know its not that possible for me.
i bought, another jubah, 2 pashmina, 1 wedges (higher than the 1st one and diff colour) and a bag .
yeah, my roomate calls it MEMBAZIR. hmm. i feel bad about it after that. well, the jubah i just bought is just for suka2 . somehow, i like jubah. its just so nice..
and and, last week also, i bought 1 shawl and 1 turquoise mazi skirt. DAMN~ excuse this word. but yeah, 

now u know how i cant really control it. for the turquoise skirt, i really cant let it goo. i la la love the colour. and yeah, i dont know when will i be wearing it..and today im get back to home so i've already told by my mother that today we gonna have some shopping . yeah ! I REALLY LIKE IT !! so my abah take me at my school then i change my dress before we're going to have our shopping . first place , yeah METROJAYA . emm , my abah and my brother wanna buy some of their stuff for this raya n yaa im just following plus give them some suggestion in dressing . well , i guess i need to spent at least 4 hour there just to buy their stuff 

but when i stop at the VIOR , i see a cute sandal there . its turqoise colour and a flat heel shoe 4 raya . so i just bought it , my mother just give me a smile so it mean that she will pay for me . ehee :) okai then im going back to metrojaya and take 2 half jeans trousers . x sedar msa berlalu dah dkt jm 6 so kitorg take decision nak buka posa kat restoran sinario alamesra . konyangg ak mkn kat sna ! alhmdulillah ~ tapi x puas g ak shopping then smbung lae kat 1b . naa ~ kat sna ak beli itu beg domokun sma patung dea plus ak buy 1 novel HERO karya HILAL ASYRAF . beli aiskrim kat luar harris ( one of my fav ) and lastly have a rest at tune ^^, then arrive home  at 11pm . now i really tired and wanna sleep now . good night * mmuahh :* ** 

0 comments: